Friday, March 12, 2004

On a News Kick

Marge Writes to Abby


In Monday's Dear Abby column someone replicated an episode out of The Simpsons. Read the letter and response here.

I Would Have Not Guessed Penticton


"Repent, repent, fornicators". If this doesn't draw attention to mental health cut backs (no pun intended, although I like it) I can't imagine what will.

Only Reason To Have Future Children


I can't imagine why anyone would be opposed to genetic engineering. I would kill to have a glowing demon baby. But for now we'll have to settle for bugs.

And we're part of the minority.


After having my own blog for a while and wanting to keep it interesting daily, I started the Last Time (because statistically if everyone posts once a week or so, we should have 20 posts a week; not really so, but it is more updated than most).

No comments: