Wednesday, March 31, 2004

death cab for cutie (and all you uglies too!)

so who is up for the death cab show at the showbox in seattle? I can pick up tix at the box office ahead of time for those who wants to go. tickets will be roughly $20 yanqui after the bastard service fees.

the 21+ show is friday, may 7 and an all ages show is saturday, may 8. both at 8pm. I'd prefer the 21+ show, but I don't like kids.

if any of yous want to come down here and crash at my place, you're more than welcome. more the merrier, tho miyuki gets dibs on my bed and any couples that come down get priority on the futon (you can either have a big orgy on it or decide for yourself which couple gets it).

since it's seem likely no one will go to the sasquatch show because you're all bastards, you guys could at least come visit me and see death cab while you're here.

rsvp to me and I'll get the tickets. you'll owe me money and possible sexual favours to cover expenses...

No comments: