Friday, January 02, 2004

Smashed bottles and memories of a shit year

Well I just recovered from Wedsaday night! I know I didnt see any of you folks cause I am a lazy bastard who only wanted to go to one party and STAY. The wine ran freely, down my throat that is. Remembering this last year and how much of a pile of shit it was for me. How was everyones last year? Of course there was things I enjoyed about this year, but all'n'all is was just dookie. But ironically this night turned out like my year, looking for something I knew was RIGHT there but couldnt get it. My friend lost her purse and we went on a 3 hour search for it tho I knew it were it was. Ah such is life, atleast I got out into the open air at that point, so much smoke inhalation. I didnt know that The Muppet Movie was so funny till yesterday when I got to my friends from the search, it eased me into slumber and happiness.

No comments: