Thursday, January 01, 2004

The madness continues on Saturday...

Fresh from Wednesday's New Year's insanity, with its innumerable highlights and humiliations (mostly Bob's), I announce another shindig. As y'all surely know by now, I'm leaving for Victoria for six months. Though I'll be back on occasional weekends and other special dealies, I'm hitting the Blarney Stone this Saturday to commemorate my departure and my recent graduation. Come out and help me embarrass myself.

The What: Paul's Good Riddance Party.
The Where: The Blarney Stone (ooh... bad cover tunes, yay!).
The When: 8 PM (the Blarney now enforces their capacity, so it's less crowded but fills up early).
The Who: Anybody willing to buy me a drink.


Email me at prushton@sfu.ca if'n you need more info. See you (through beer goggles) on Saturday!

No comments: