Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nerd Party!

It looks as though I am getting my two extra wiimotes today or tomorrow! I would've liked to have had 4 remotes, but Wii Play comes out next month and it comes with an extra wiimote.

I'd like to schedule a Wii Party for Saturday late afternoon prior to going to Body Worlds (that forces us to leave around 8:30 to get dinner and to Science World in a timely fashion).

I'm thinking of being ready for gaming around 3:30-4pm. Earlier birds will get guaranteed play time on the game(s) of their choice. Multiplayer games (number of people able to play at one time) as as follows:

Need for Speed Carbon (2)
Elebits (3 - limited to number of wiimotes)
Rayman Raving Rabbids (3 - limited to number of wiimotes)
Wii Sports (2, 3, or 4 - one wiimote is shared for bowling, boxing is 2-player only)

I do not have Zelda: Twilight Princess at this time as I have leant it out in exchange for Need for Speed.

House rules are as follows:

1. The wrist strap stays on all the time.
2. Mach 10 speeds are not required for the system to recognize your movements.
3. Share. I may have troubles adhering to this one, but I'll try.
4. The wrist strap stays on all the time.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, feel free to bring snacks or drinks as dinner will be late.

2 comments:

christian said...

boy am I glad I only bought two extra remotes...

KJ_Duke said...

Prepare to be beaten. Except at bowling. and boxing. and golf. and tennis. and baseball. and zelda. and carbon. and rayman. However, Elebits...Elebits you don't stand a chance.