Monday, January 08, 2007

Body Worlds

I am going to order tickets tomorrow for Body World 3 at Science World for Saturday,

If you are interested, Be prepared to attend at 4am on the morning of Saturday, but I'll aim for an evening spot. There are only 125 spots available for each time slot, so I am looking for solid responses by tomorrow 9am to ensure a respectable hour. If you are interested in going during any hour on the Saturday, post in the comments.

Rates are $20 for adults, $17 for students, with a $2/ticket surcharge for "convenience".

I'll post the time on here as soon as the tickets are ordered, for people who are waffling and would rather buy tickets on their own.

9 comments:

scott said...

I'd like to go.

I already have plans for 4am though, so the evening would really be better.

Paul said...

I saw it last week - it was cool and still a touch creepy. Very very crowded, though - I recommend the 4 AM showing.

Corinne said...

10:15pm Saturday night.

Act fast as they are selling quickly. This was the earliest reasonable hour open on Saturday.

http://www.scienceworld.bc.ca/bodyworlds/tickets.html

KJ_Duke said...

I was hoping you might get back to me...anyhow, the best I could do is 11:30pm...that's when I'll be there.

B-Town said...

If stull unpurchased I would be in for a creepy 4 am to reasonable hour showing.

Corinne said...

Mike: There were tickets left for the 10:15pm show!

Aidan R. said...

sold out now!

Corinne said...

If you go for a later time, we can meet up inside. I probably will go through fairly thoroughly.

KJ_Duke said...

Prepare for anatomical correctness (sans organs and circulatory). Prepare to get shoved without apology. Also prepare for a massive anti-smoking campaign.