Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW DAY!

Does anyone else out there feel my non-pain? If I'd known UBC was going to cancel all classes I would have been dressed up like a mime shouting out silent quotes during the Warriors last night...guess I'll go make angels in Central Park...

One more thing, in case my last post rolls off the edge of the blog, Kate: can you email me at "ilich AT alumni DOT sfu DOT ca", I had no idea you were in CS/PSYC? My only HCI exposure at SFU was through Kori Inkpen (now a prof at Dalhousie) and I was curious who the key people are now. With the project I had previously mentioned, we're aiming for publication, hence the long hours and kind involvement of our prof.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Since we got somewhat less snow here, I'm fervently hoping there will be more of the white stuff when I get home in three weeks.

I miss winter...

But I do love me some Chiang Mai night market DVD stalls! Mmmm... $2 copy of Slither... mmm.