Saturday, November 18, 2006

CALL FOR SUBJECTS

Hey Everyone,

As part of my Human Computer Interaction course, I'm conducting a study on password entry and management techniques. Virtually anyone who has ever registered for an account online (including email, bank, blog, etc...) is eligible. If you can spare an hour of your time between tomorrow (Sunday) and the 25th of November, please comment or give me a call. The experiment can be conducted anywhere (not necessarily at UBC) as I just need to run an automated tool on my laptop.

I should run 3-4 subjects myself, I already have one...we'll discuss compensation...beer, food, a crash course in something...

Thanks!

Mike

5 comments:

Corinne said...

I'd be willing to be a subject--but I can't guarantee being a loyal subject.

KJ_Duke said...

Awesome, I'd really appreciate it. All you have to do is surf the web (with some direction from me...you'll have specific tasks to complete). What night? You're actually on my new route home (99B! The bus where I counted at least six open beers on Friday night)

Kate said...

ha ha! I just completed a very, very similar study for the same course, but at SFU! I'd be interested in how it works out for you.

KJ_Duke said...

Kate, please email me at "ilich AT alumni DOT sfu DOT ca", I'm interested in some info on the HCI department at SFU. Thanks!

Kate said...

Ok!