Monday, August 14, 2006

My Birthday Bash!



As Paul has informed me of his plans for Friday the 18th (my b-day), I will be having my party time on Saturday the 19th. Wink is hosting a night of various humour based performers and you can buy tickets for this night there. They cost $8. I know I keep saying this but it really may be your last chance to see my beautious visage before the east claims me for their own. As of today my flight is on the 21st.

Ok
So,
Wink
Sat 19th
Buy your $8 tickets
My Birthday Party!

9 comments:

Paul said...

I think Bob's also planning his birthday for that night... and much hilarity ensues.

Karen said...

no no.. we taked about it.. we see each other on the way to and from the shower and shout things at each other
today
"My birthday party will be on Sat."
"No it won't that's my party."
"Well I don't care I'm going to Wink on Sat."
"Well I'm not and you can bring everyone here after for my party."
"Ya. cool. That'll be great."

soo speaking of greatness I will be picking up my ticket tomorrow at 4pm.. sooo I will check on here in the comments and everybody that posts and Alex who already requested his will get me to pick up their ticket for them..
clear?
Yay.

Corinne said...

I'm going to pass on Wink, but will celebrate your birth's anniversary at Bob's shindig alongside you (when you show up).

Karen said...

cool, I'll see lots of people tomorrrow night too..

KJ_Duke said...

Creepy Donald Rumsfeld...does Wink go right until midnight?

Karen said...

umm.. I dunno.. maybe.. usual Sunday shows go to 11pm..

so far:
Me, Kat, Alex, BJ, Andria,
Leanne and Peter

Meeko said...

i'm coming too.

Karen said...

Yay!!

beezlebozoclown said...

yes. indeed yay.