Thursday, August 31, 2006

KARAOKE PARTY THIS FRIDAY!

I've been asked to KJ a birthday party at a shared house on the corner of 12th and Ontario. Some of you may have met the hosts at the Vet's club recently, Casey and Stuart are two of the roommates. Anyhow, they've been gracious enough to open the venue to friends through the ANAF #298 or the Clubhouse blog. Karaoke should be starting around 8:30-9:00pm and will go into the wee hours of the morning. Feel free to bring alcohol and come meet some new people. I encourage you to drop by and if timing is critical, I'll let you call in requests. I should have an assistant to help with rotation scheduling (I'm looking at you, Brendan).

Now the best part, I've recently moved to an external HD system with a song selection that might actually impress even Ron. Unfortunately, the list is too big to post to the web. So go to www.kjpro.com or www.dbkaraoke.com and "browse" or search by artist/song title and give me the code (I should be able to search by artist or song, but just in case). There will be 6 books also. Expect complete song selections from all major artists and ALL the recent top 40.

I'll post the address and my cell no in the forum tomorrow.

6 comments:

Paul said...

I've decided to call this my going-away party. So there had better be nudity.

Irrational said...

You asked for it Paul.

Irrational said...

To clarify: You have ALL THE SONG ON THOSE SITES?????

Cuz there's a couple lil jon tracks and a DMX one there that I'd like to do. I can find them and give you the numbers if you like.

christian said...

"between ontario and manitoba"

that's one helluva fucking party. just too bad it's all uninhabited tundra.

KJ_Duke said...

Ummm, I have all the archival music and the most recent stuff from this year. The DMX/Lil' jon tracks are mainly from 2003. I have some lil' jon, but no DMX...

Irrational said...

d'oh. If you could find "what you gonna do" by lil jon I'd be pretty happy.