Monday, April 03, 2006

I know I usually post sh*t

but,
my sister's Dad sent me this and he works for the UN in Germany so it has his stamp of..
well his exact words were..

"I am not a big fan of government conspiracy theories, but this film does ask some pretty tough questions. (Some had occurred to me independently, aswell, such as the ability to use cell phones in a plane up 30,000 feet, and the weirdness around the pentagon "crash.") But hey, judge for yourself.-j

If you have high speed, I DARE you to watch this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848


"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."

Sagan."

It's an hour and twenty long.. some parts are a little slow but it has a lot of cool factual details.. but see for yourself..

No comments: