Tuesday, April 11, 2006

homecoming.

miyuki and I are gonna be up in two weeks, likely heading up friday the 21st... here's what _I_ would like to see happen, we'll see how much is actually possible...

friday night - private karaoke at some gracious host's home? I'm not feeling up to somewhere public...

saturday noon - chineefoo. same bat time, same bat channel.

saturday afternoon - movie maybe? paul wants to see slither, so that's an option... potential housecalls to new homes

saturday night - family time with the in-laws

sunday morning - breakfast in kits? eggs bennies at sunshine diner (I think that's what it's called). visit bean's new place while we're out there.

sunday afternoon already accounted for...


I won't be terribly disappointed if any/all of these requests aren't feasible... it's just how I envision things working out best for us. and we're the ones that matter.

No comments: