Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Faith of the Hanson Brothers in the Hillside Thickets

While I strongly encourage you to check out Destroyer tomorrow (which I sadly will be unable to attend), there is a pretty sweet show in Langley on Thursday night as well. Langley? Where's that? I don't know, but if you were to meet me at a surrey skytrain station, I'm sure we could find it by car.

VENUE: 8 Seconds (formerly China Beach)

THIS WEEK IN HISTORY 9PM
You've met these guys at my last karaoke gig - Aidan, Jesse et al.
They'll be mainly covering Faith No More, angel dust era I'd imagine.

THE HANSON BROTHERS 10PM
Two members of NoMeansNo, Victoria punk legends. Hockey meets punk.

DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS 11PM
Local legendary valley rockers with an HP Lovecraft theme.

So there you go, an evening of Angel Dust, Hockey and Cthulu.

Tickets, I'm guessing $10?

No comments: