Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hot Karaoke Gossip

I didn't hear anything AT ALL about this tonight, but I just checked online and found "our" Vancouver Courier article.

Thankfully, even though I was the most interviewed out of anyone in our group, I wasn't made to sound like a tool. In fact, I didn't sound like anything. B^)

In other news: when I was there tonight, Vincent and Steven B showed me what we called "The Prototype": a NEW good book with plenty of new songs. It was cleanly laid out, with two columns of songs down each page. It was so new that Ron expressly let Vincent and our table look at it and asked us not to share with anyone. Then, Darlene confiscated it. While I could recognize lots of songs from 2005, there wasn't a whole lot that I'd choose to sing, but it was still nice to look at anyway. One odd inclusion was a B-side from Franz Ferdinand.

And there's a bouncer at the door now, checking ID.

No comments: