Sunday, December 25, 2005

holiday loot.

so amongst my xmas loot, I seem to have received two copies of 3-iron on dvd. great movie, but not something I'll need two of. it's gonna be a pain in the ass to return it to amazon (where it actually came from) and I don't know if I could return it to best buy without a receipt...

so, would anyone like this in exchange for another dvd? branch new, still in the plastic wrap, US packaging too. was hoping to exchange it for a copy of old boy (keep it in korean cinema, at least) but I'm not overly picky.

it's also somewhat amusing how out of touch my mother is... I mentioned wanting "hitchhiker's guide" on dvd... she got the bbc series. I didn't even know it was OUT on dvd. leave it to her to completely miss the somewhat large release of a current movie and opt for the obscure, twenty-five year old british miniseries...

No comments: