Monday, December 12, 2005

Birthday plans

As some of you may already know my birthday is on wednesday. To celebrate I was going to head down to the vetrans club on Main street(at corner of 24th) for karaoke after i get off work. You are all invited to come for a skate before hand at Riley Park Community Centre(30th and ontario) from 7 till whenever we feel like leaving. The first 45 minutes of the public is a cosom hockey session which means it's just stick and puck hockey with plastic sticks. If you want to come for a skate i'd recomend coming a bit before 7 and i may be able to get you free rentals(maybe).

I plan on being at the vetrans club around 8:30 so if you don't feel like skating i'll just meet you there. After karaoke I was thinking of going to Lotus for some dancing, probably sometime around 10:30 or 11. I'd love for you all to join me.

No comments: