Wednesday, August 17, 2005



So yeah making another movie. Hoping to start shooting Aug 28th. Guess what? I'll probably need your help. I know for sure I'm gonna need an AD (Assistant Director AKA: AD, First Assistant Director, 1st Assistant Director
An assistant director's duties include tracking the progress of filming versus the production schedule, and preparing call sheets.), some PAs and catering (I was thinking maybe people could volunteer for certain days to feed the cast and crew because you LOVE us! That'd be awesome. Ummm I'll put up a list for what I need in the next few days but yeah if you want to read the script e-mail me (beezlebozoclown@yahoo.com) and I'll send it. But yeah come everyone and feed me drugs and money (money more important)

Oh shit almost forgot. In dire need of a certain location. An OFFICE WITH MANY CUBICLES. One that has work stations for half a dozen or more people. Clean. Someone suggested SFU but can we? So if anyone have Dad's with offices or own businesses themselves and want to help out please tell me!

That's all for now. I think.

No comments: