Monday, August 08, 2005

The Party Never Stops!

Ok Party People..

My real B-Day is Aug. 18th. On this day I work from 7am to 3:30pm. After 5pm on this day I expect (with delight) all my bestest clubhouse friends (all of you) to come to my house and feed me whatever you think is Birthday worthy foodstuffs..
Yes. That's right!
BWYTIBWF !!!
If Mike is feeling up for it maybe we can get the Karaoke action "one more time" (I'm soo never getting over Daft Punk) or maybe not cause this is the first he's hearing of it too.. Either way I just want to make sure you all come to my house and feed me and have fun.. stayin' up as late as you can on a weeknight.. I have the 19th off you see and not everyone will have that Friday to skip out on..

I'll see you all before this. I hugs everyone!!

No comments: