Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

My drama class was planning a trip to see R&G at Bard on The Beach but the date we picked was sold out. As several people have expressed interest in going I thought I would try to organize another outing. If we can get 15 people together we can get a 3 dollar discount. Normal ticket price for evenings is $28 and 3pm saturdays are $24.50.

Possible dates: wed. aug 17(8pm), sun aug 21(7pm), sat aug 27(3pm), wed aug 31(8pm)
these are the days and times in which we could try for a discount,

if you are interested in going leave a post in the comments letting me which days work best for you. I'll post again when i figure out what day will work best and whether or not we can get tickets for it. I'd like to try and organize it pretty quick so if you want to come make sure you let me know sometime this week.

No comments: