Monday, July 04, 2005

It's been a while... so WOOT!!!

Party deep in the wilds of Burnaby, Saturday July 16th. It doesn't matter what time I say it starts, people will show up between 9 and 10. So show up when you want.

I'm housesitting that weekend for my parents, who have actually given me the green light to have a party at their place.

The place **CENSORED**, Burnaby, close to Edmonds Skytrain. There's a nifty hot tub, which has been rather popular at previous parties (all at least two years ago). Also a big barbeque if anybody wants burgers'n'stuff - often a fixture of these get-togethers. Literally over a dozen couches, too, so there's ample space for crashing. Last party at this house went until 4 PM the following day - I'm curious to see if that record can be broken.

I'll post more directions as the day nears.

No comments: