Thursday, July 14, 2005

Brendan's B-Day by B.Hurley

I love you all...

I don't know how to make a new independant post for this blog... I'm a newbie, and a technopeasant.

So here goes.

Date: Friday 15 JUL 05

Place: At My place on Hawks ave in Strathcona.

Unofficial Theme:
It is going to be a Secret Agent themed party. Come as a your favorite spy, double agent, villian, banana republic dictator, or minion.
* ninjas and pirates are also acceptable.
** extra points for anyone who comes dressed as Emma Peel.

Official Theme: BYOB

Itinerary

First I am going to drag people out for dinner (mostly because my strata does not allow barbeques).

6:30pm

AFRO CANADIAN RESTAURANT
African food served with injera bread. 324 Cambie, 604-682-2646 lnt$$

good, tunes, great beer, excellent eats, and veggie options.

9:00pm
My house...
Gettin' the Party Started.

Those who can bring espionage themed games, activities, and movies will be muchly appreciated.

This house has four floors so there may be multiple activities going on at once.

Invite RULEs:

All clubhouse patrons are invited ... officially now.

I must have heard an invited person's name in a positive manner at least once in a conversation with you.

These people must not be likely to trash or jack my shit.

All invited guests including you must mingle with people outside of your own social group...
not something that I am too worried about...

Do your best to clear it with me, cuz that way I can plan ahead.

CONTACT:
604 321 4770

bhurley AT sfu DOT ca

No comments: