Thursday, December 30, 2004

weekend fun.

so, aside from the clubhouse party friday night and eating my favouritist chineefoo ever (no paul, not hon's) with miyuki, my weekend slate is clear.

I'm thinking an encore presentation of life aquatic would be good, since miyuki slept through it the first time. I'd also like to see house of flying daggers. and possibly closer.

I have $80 to last me 48 hours. this should accomodate at LEAST two movies plus drinks plus chineefoo.

so, who is up for what, and when?

I'm thinking a saturday back to back would be sweet. 2pm life aquatic, followed by a 4:35pm flying daggers, with bubbletea inbetwixt, at tinseltown? there's an earlier option of noon and 2:30, but who wants to think about that? you can still taste the toothpaste...

'sides, I'm hoping for chineefoo saturday for lunch...

No comments: