Thursday, December 30, 2004

K so here's the plan....

It's me birthday on Jan. 5, this is Nicholas by the way, and I am intending to go out for laser tag or some other similar event and then to the Lotus for dancing to a ton of dj's who mess with all tunes modern and retro in weird and fun ways. This is a Wednesday night, cover is $4 , coat check $2 and drinks are $3.50. I don't know how much laser tag is, friends are looking into it for me, but I am looking for something fun for a night, then dancing. There are usually between 4 and 12 dj's there taking turns spinning for the night so there should be something for anyone.

I am also trying to put together a more relaxed and talkatively social event for the weekend, either Friday or Saturday, but I have not found a venue yet. Rachael and Bob suggested the crepe place on Granville St near the capitol 6, but I have been told the drinks are not the cheapest. I will be looking into getting reduced rates and such but I am not sure yet. If anyone has suggestion for either night or both let me know. I really want to go dancing on my birthday and still have the chance to drink and socialize with my friends. I like the weekend because most people can make it, anyone who knows me is invited and I will stress that I really do not want anything from anyone in the way of gifts. I say this because I have had people not show up because they could not get me something, which is total bunk as I really only want to see people that I care about.

Post and let me know what you think.

No comments: