Wednesday, December 22, 2004

moral imperative

the life aquatic with steve zissou allegedly opens on xmas.

I MUST see this movie. the day it is released. preferably the first showing.

one problem, I can't find where (or if) it is showing in vancouver. something about canadian movie listings sucking so much ass when it comes to predicting showtimes for the following week (you guys all know canada has weaknesses, this is its biggest).

can someone please confirm for me where and when I can be viewing this finest of films? and perhaps accompany the li'l woman and I for a group outing? and early afternoon showing on the 25th would be swell.

and no, it isn't weird to go to the movies on dec 25. I do it every year. I can only handle so much family time, and movie theatres are always open.

No comments: