Friday, April 02, 2004

Translation of Poo Animation:

Remember the link Mike gave us a few days back?

Here's the translation, from Metafilter:

To begin with: "Unga" means poo.

I don't like byunbi [constipation]
I like kwaebyun [opposite of constipation]

When the sun shines, I run to the bathroom
The things I ate yesterday leave my body
Did you eat a chamwai [Korean pear]? Check! Matdongsan! [Korean snack]
Did you eat a watermelon? Check! Chocolate-chip cookie!
Did you have some milk? Check! Joripong! [Korean snack]

I don't like byunbi [constipation]
I like kwaebyun [opposite of constipation]

Good good, today I want to make
Pretty-shaped poo
Put some force into it! Check! Peanut!
Shake your hips! Check! Koolkwabaegi! [Korean snack]
Go round and round! Check! Onion ring!

Today too, be strong and push it out and excrete!

[End credit:] Until the day when everybody can start the morning with a kwaebyun [opposite of constipation] ...

And knowing is half the battle.

No comments: