Saturday, July 21, 2007

the clubhouse blogspot is dead. long live the clubhouse blogspot!

bean said miyuki had to make a facebook entry for chineefoo. miyuki doesn't do squat on facebook.

that means I ultimately had to join that fucking trend-factory myself to post something, since it's obvious no one uses this anymore...

on the plus side, at least I can limit the invitations to clubhouse regulars, and not all eight thousand people corinne has met through the years...

keep an eye out for a chineefoo group.

also, chinefoo next sunday (july 29) at peking restuarant. call it noonish for now, possibly an hour earlier, maybe an hour later... depends on who whines louder.

oh, and I wasn't aware that "facebook" was the new "fascist" and they wouldn't change my name freely... hence I'm stuck with "el chingacabra"... fuckers.

9 comments:

Shockah Karl said...

Woo hoo!

Also, it does leave you a little anonymity(sp?) in regards to your identity on the internet. Or atleast the facade that you are indeed a masked avenger that roams the informaion highway. Other than Al Gore that is.

Corinne said...

I started with Bean L and they changed it within 24 hours after requesting a change.

Make sure people address you as Christian on your wall, and there should be no problem.

Paul said...

But then you did change your name...

christian said...

they had to do it, they wouldn't let me do it myself.

I've clicked on about eight different applications that all said they weren't working when I tried. gotta say, that's some fine workmanship.

and I believe I was promised a title upon signing my soul over to the devil?

christian said...

I requested a title, not slander.

I am neither retarded, nor a pubic toupee.

bean's a big meanie, and I don't like her anymore.

Corinne said...

What kind of title DO YOU WANT?

You left it to me, you're late and... Well...

Okay, there is no excuse for the second part ;)

christian said...

titles should not include "tard" in any form...

finite monkey? american correspondent? warmonger general? asshole? tone-deaf militant? el chingacabra? atheist revolutionary seeking enlightenment? toiletmonger? ANYTHING to do with chineefoo? pretty much any pejorative preceded by "token" would probably apply... incorporating the word "czar" would be swell, too.

and as for being late, where the hell is rachael? I don't see her on there. and she actually knows all you freaks. y'know, like GEOGRAPHICALLY. I have one friggin' person in my network, and I don't exactly need facebook to have a reason to poke her...

Corinne said...

Hahah. Good luck finding her. She's on there. And she goes by Cez Anne. But unless you invite her to join by email, it's unlikely you'll find her. Hahahah. Rachael, you're so weird <3

I'll switch your title.

christian said...

I guess it's a good thing I don't have her email address then, huh?