Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Birthday palns!

so to celebrate my birthday we are having an "Excuse to wear that outfit" karaoke party on saturday at my place. Address should be in the forum. come wearing something that's been sitting in your closet dying to see the light of day again.

also this week i will be at karaoke as per usual and on my actual birthday i will be going to the five alarm funk show at the buffalo club. so if you can't come on saturday maybe i'll see you tonight or tomorow

4 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm sorry I am unable to attend tonight, but I have a concert to attend.

Seperately, I am also apologetic that I am unable to actually be there on your actual birthday; I have a concert to attend that was unexpected as it was a reschedule.

Thirdly, I regret to inform you of my decline for your birthday celebrations on Saturday (although I have an outfit for just such an occassion), as I am going to be working the hours I'm not doing Chanukah.

KJ_Duke said...

Hey, I found something dying to see the light of day in my closet! Once I chased that out, I found an outfit!

I won't be able to construct a prop chest for karaoke as we discussed, but I am taking requests on recent top 40, as the January discs just came out.

Eva said...

I'm a skipping all karaoke related parties this month due to having viral laryngitis. This seems like a wise plan.

kat said...

no worres corrine, i din't end up going out durng the week, i felt extremely ill minutes after i posted my plans and deccided not to go anywhere till the weekend. thanks to everyone who came