Wednesday, October 04, 2006

TURKEY DAY! (No singing...)

I had a great idea...a number of clubhousers may not be having Thanksgiving dinner with family this weekend. I'm one because of the slackasses in Port Alice who haven't offered my Dad a job yet (long story, will tell).

As an alternative, I thought of throwing one for anybody in the same boat (but ALL are welcome). So I'm taking a Turkey over to Scott PM's place and cooking it there!

Saturday, October 7th...6:00pm on...(yeah, I need to be there just after lunch)

Who's game?

10 comments:

Corinne said...

Mike,

You know my mother invited you for turkey on Sunday. break her heart, will ya?

Eva said...

I have been adopted by a different keeper of Thanksgiving Orphans. Thanks though, it's great when people do stuff like this!

KJ_Duke said...

Bean, you haven't replied to my calls/msgs, so I wasn't sure...but our PM Thanksgiving is purposely on Saturday for this reason.

Corinne said...

This very well could be because I'm a lame person who somehow thinks they'll see the person sooner than they'll find time to call them back.

Also know as, "I'm terrible at calling people back".

KJ_Duke said...

What if we adopt a text message shorthand? Start with "aya" (are you alive?) and "iaa" (i am alive).

Can you make it on Saturday?

One thing for anyone who wants to come, bring something to sit on if you can.

Corinne said...

I may be able to make it. It depnds on what time I get back from Pitt Meadows.

scott said...

My address is in the forum.

Meeko said...

I'm bringing pie!

scott said...

Lee (or Mariko): I didn't realize you brought knives over, they're still here. If you ever want to see them again, bring $100,000 in unmarked bills to the handicapped stall of the Trout Lake Men's washroom. Do not call the police, or your knives will be used to "hot-knife" hashish.

Or just come over and get them. Whatever's easier.

Thanks to everyone who came! Truly it was a cornucopia of good times.

KJ_Duke said...

Thanks for hosting Scott, I like the building and the neighborhood...