Monday, October 02, 2006

Singing Turkey Party *CANCELLED*

I haven't heard back from Casey, Mark or Stuart, but I presume that this Saturday (October 7th) is still a-go for Karaoke at their duplex. I'll comment confirmation once I get it and post address/details in the forum. Give me a call, see what's happening.

New stuff:

Legends: Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin (all hits)
Zoom: Smiths, Elton John (ZMP103-105)
Top Hits: October, November (www.karaokemonthly.com - check these for new top 40)

Back to my grindstone.

3 comments:

christian said...

can someone email me the details? we may or may not be able to sneak out for a bit to attend. no guaratees tho.

KJ_Duke said...

Christian, it's a no-go. We don't have a venue for this weekend...BUT, I'll post the alternative.

KJ_Duke said...

Cayce, I did get your message, no worries. Just wanted to verify what I was committed to this weekend. I'll give you a call when I get a chance or see you at the Vet's club!