Thursday, January 26, 2006

Movie night cancelled... NO MORE!

Remember how awesome Underworld was? No? Good, 'cuz we're watching it again at the Clubhouse this coming Monday, January 30th.

Why? Because afterward, we're going to go out and watch Underworld 2.

Why watch both? Because Underworld 2 is destined to be so bad, that we need time to get drunk beforehand. Underworld should provide ample time and motivation to get drunk enough to ruin the movie for all the normal moviegoers out there, who are foolish enough to go and see Underworld 2 wherever we end up.

Of course, planning this event caused me to be so indebted to Meeko that I promised to go and see Bloodrayne with her when it finall comes out, so if you can't make this one, you can always come to see Uwe Boll's latest videogame-inspired masterpiece with her and I (I have no false hopes that anyone besides she and I attending, so don't feel bad).

Corinne will post the meeting thime in the comments of this posting. Hope to see you there, until I get blind drunk that is (on a school night no less!).

No comments: