Saturday, May 28, 2005

Next Week at the Den of Sin

Hey Kids,

We're really back and this Tuesday (I have another screening to attend on Monday) prepare for a full on assault. See, ever since we got hitched everyone's been on our case to have kids. Right now. I think it's starting to get to BJ as he keeps chasing me around the house with a condom and a pin. Being that I have absolutely no intention of bearing his hell-spawn anytime soon I've had to take matters into my own hands. And so I present:

Tuesday May 31, 2005: Baby Paranoia

7pm: The Suckling [1990]: A young woman not quite ready for children goes to get a back-alley abortion, only to have her mutant fetus attack her, her boyfriend and everyone else in the clinic. No really.

9pm: It's Alive! [1974]: Larry Cohen's ("Q the Winged Serpent", "God Told Me To") film about a monster baby that kills when it's scared. And babies scare easy.

Please RSVP if you can. Pop fund will be in effect and if you'd like something other than Pepsi please let me know. Otherwise we'll see you there.

~meeko

No comments: